The popular games console emulator, GBA4iOS has finally been put to bed after a long struggle but the developer, Riley Testut, now has a new emulator app in beta. It’s called Delta Emulator and it will provide iOS users with the ability to play their favorite games console games tight on their iOS devices. We used to have to jailbreak for this feature but Delta can be downloaded without one.
Image : Delta Emulator IPA File
To start with, only the following games consoles will be supported but more will be added as time goes on.
- Game Boy Color
- Game Boy Advance
- Nintendo 64
- Super Nintendo
Image : Delta Emulator
Compatible Devices :
Delta emulator will work on the following devices on iOS 8 to iOS 10
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generation
Download Delta Emulator IPA file :
You will not be able to download Delta Emulator from the iOS app store. Instead we must use another app called Cydia Impactor to sideload the app.
- Download Cydia Impactor [ ensure that you download the right version for your operating system ] . Extract the contents of the package and save them
- Download the Delta Emulator .ipa file [ link ]
- Check that you are on the latest iTunes version . Open iTunes, tap on Help > Check for Updates and follow any onscreen instructions for updating
- Connect your iOS device into your computer
- Open the Cydia Impactor. When it loads, click on the menu, and choose your iOS device
- Open the Delta Emulator .ipa file and drag it across to the Cydia Impactor window
- Sign in using your Apple developer login. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a paid account or a free one but you will need one so that Delta can be signed for side loading
- Now click on OK.
- You will see a warning message about Expired Certificates , click on OK.
- Cydia Impactor will get the certificate from Apple and sign it [ this could take a few minutes so be patient ]
- When the process is complete, you will see the icon on your home screen
- Now open Settings on your device and go to General > Profile and Device Management
- Locate the profile you installed and tap the Trust button
- Shut everything down and, when you want to use it, simply tap on the icon to open the app.
Let us know how you get on with this and, for more up to date news, follow us on Facebook .