iOS 10 hasn’t been one of the best iOS versions, at least not where jailbreaks are concerned. With just one jailbreak utility released, iOS 10 proved something of a disappointment, especially as that one jailbreak was limited in who could use it. We can only hope that the recently released iOS 11 proves to be a better bet because there are many users who are missing downloading their favorite emulators. New apps like Emus4U app has come up to provide direct download of Delta . Delta Emulator let us download and play the old retro games from the PS1, Nintendo, Gameboy, etc.
Image : Delta Emulator iOS 11 Download
GBA4iOS was the most popular emulator downloaded from Cydia but, unfortunately, it has now disappeared. However, the developers have been hard at work and have now given us Delta Emulator. It is far more comprehensive than its predecessor with support for more platforms and it is has been updated with support for iOS 11. With no jailbreak required, anyone can download emulators to play games from the following consoles :
- Super Nintendo
- Nintendo 64
- Gameboy Advance
- Gameboy Color
The developer tells us that he will be adding in more support for other consoles at a later date but much will depend on the popularity of what is already there. The only thing we must advise is that Delta Emulator is in a closed beta testing program but we have managed to find out how you can download it. However, because it is a beta, we make no guarantees that it will work for everyone.
Compatible Devices :
Delta Emulator is supported on these devices on iOS 11
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
Download Delta Emulator iOS 11 :
There are several ways to download Delta Emulator, all the methods are explained below.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Go to https://deltaemulator.app or use this ( alternate link )
- When the page has loaded, look at the top or bottom of the page for the UP arrow and tap on it
- Wait for the new options to appear on your screen and then tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type Delta into the box to give the icon a name. Tap on Add and close Safari
- Look on your home screen for the new Delta app icon . Now proceed to next steps.
Video: this will show you how these steps work
Method 2: Emus4U App
Please follow this tutorial as it is written; not doing so will result in Delta Emulator not being installed on your device:
- Open the Safari browser and go to this link https://emus4u.app/delta and download the Emus4U app.
- Wait until the page has loaded up and tap the link that lets the profile Install Directly to iOS Device
- Wait for your Settings app to open and then tap the Install Profile link
- Input your passcode and Safari opens again
- Tap the Install Delta Emulator link, tap Install on the confirmation window and Settings will open again
- Tap on Install > Next > Done as each page loads
- When the installation has finished, the Delta Emulator icon should be on your homepage ready to use
If you don’t see the Delta Emulator icon, then it hasn’t installed, and you need to repeat the tutorial
Method 3: Android Only
Android users also get to use Delta Emulator as the developers have opted to provide support. This lets them have some idea of what jailbreaking is all about and, in the same way that iOS users can experience Android, so it works the other way around. Find out how to download Delta Emulator Android by clicking on the link .
Popular Delta Emulator Game :
- Pokémon Go
Delta Emulator is full of games, as well as emulators and one of the most popular is Pokémon Go++. This is a modified version of the stock Pokémon Go app, one of the most popular games ever released and, as well as all the stock features, Pokémon Go++ offers loads of extras, including the ability to hunt down the Pokémon from the comfort of your own home, lots of ways to modify the stock app settings, and a good deal more besides.
Fix Delta Emulator Crash Issue :
While Delta Emulator provides endless hours of entertainment and fun, it will crash within a few days and it will take with it any apps or games you downloaded. This is down to Apple; because Delta is not an official app store app, Apple revokes the certificates and, while you can install it again, it will just keep on crashing. By installing NessTool [ext link], you can put a stop to this. Find out how to keep Delta Emulator running by clicking on the link.
Delta Emulator Alternative :
While Delta is a great source of games emulators and other content, it might not have what you want. That’s where Emus4U steps in. Another one focused on emulators, Emus4U contains some of the top ones, along with loads of other apps and games for you to choose from, including a good selection of modified ++ apps. Find out how to download Emus4U [ext link] on your device by following the linked post.
Tell us what your thoughts are on Delta Emulator. Are you going to use it or will you be holding on to see if an iOS 11 jailbreak [ext link] is released ? For all the latest jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook.