Ever since Apple released iOS 8.1, GB4iOS, the popular game emulator, has been virtually unusable. But now it has been renamed to Delta Emulator [ about ] . Unlike its predecessor, Delta Emulator will be able to emulate several different games consoles, such as the Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64, and Super Nintendo. The developer says that more consoles will be added in the future after the emulator has gone live.
Image : Download Delta Emulator
In the meantime, you can download the Delta Emulator app onto your iOS and android directly.
Compatible Devices :
The following devices on iOS 8 to iOS 10 will be compatible with Delta Emulator :
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generations
How to Download Delta Emulator :
- Open the safari browser on your iOS device [ this method will only work with Safari, no other browser ]
- Go the address bar and type in deltaemulator.org , tap on Go
- Our specially designed website will load up; when it does, tap on the UP arrow [ top or the bottom of the screen ]
- A new window will appear with a list of options , tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to give your app icon a new identity so type in Delta and tap on Add
- Wait for the process to complete and then close Safari down
- The Delta Emulator app icon will be on one of your home screen .
- Tap on this app to get instant access to the latest Delta Emulator app updates.
Video: This video demonstrates these steps
Delta Emulator will be welcomed by many people who are missing being able to play their favorite console games on their iPhones or iPads. Deleting Delta Emulator if you are not satisfied with its performance is also possible. Just follow our simple 2 minute tutorial for deleting Delta Emulator from your iOS device.
Useful Links :
Let us know if you are looking forward to the release of Delta Emulator. For more news and updates, follow us on Facebook .