GBA4iOS was one of the best-known names when it came to emulators but, we are sad to say, after a long struggle in trying to keep it going, developer Riley Testut has finally concede defeat and closed it down altogether. However, that isn’t the end of it because the very same developer now has a new app in beta [ tutorial ]. It’s called Delta Emulator [ about ] and, like GBA4iOS, it gives us the ability to play console games on our iOS devices.
Image : Delete Delta Emulator
Although it won’t have too many to start with, more will be added at a later date but, for now, the following consoles are supported :
- Game Boy Advance
- Game Boy Color
- Nintendo 64
- Super Nintendo
Although it is in a closed beta program [ tutorial ], we can show you how to install Delta Emulator onto your iOS device although we will not provide any guarantees that it will actually work for everyone.
- Download Delta Emulator
- Troubleshooting Delta Emulator
Compatible Devices :
Delta Emulator is compatible with the following devices on iOS 8 to iOS 10
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th generation
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Pro
How to Delete Delta Emulator :
Delta Emulator should work for most people but, should the occasion arise where it stops working or you just don’t want to use it, you can easily delete it. Sometimes, this is the best way to solve problems with it , simply delete it and reinstall it. Here’s how to delete it.
- Unlock the screen on your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Find the Delta Emulator app on your home screen but do not open it
- Instead tap and long press the icon until all the icons on your home screen begin to wiggle
- Now you can tap on the cross in the corner of the Delta icon to delete it
- A message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete Delta, tap on Delete
- Delta Emulator will now be removed from your iOS device
Video : This is a walkthrough of these steps
Now you can install Delta Emulator again just by following the instructions at the given link. Are you using Delta Emulator ? What are your thoughts on it ? Follow us on Facebook for more up to date news and tutorials.